Powered by Blogger.

Stylish Sydney House in Urbis Magazine


It has been quiet here at CMID over the last week or so as I have had a forced break due to getting my appendix removed! On reflection it has been great (for me, not so for my clients) to have some down time and I am recuperating well.
I am back in the office next week - however, I wanted to get back on the blog as the latest issue of Urbis magazine is out today and I have the pleasure of sharing this cool Sydney home designed by Carter Williamson Architects. Featured in the latest issue, this former worker cottage has been updated for modern living while making a nod to its historical roots as demonstrated through its single level cottage-style street façade and the rich material palette of brick, galvanised metal sheeting, timber and tiles. I love the consistent use of the grass green glass tile throughout the house - it contrasts beautifully against the earthy palette of materials. Get the latest issue to see more of this feature by Elana Castle as well as the rest of the magazine. Enjoy.



 
 
Photographs by Brett Boardman for Urbis magazine.
 

Followers